You will be required to work within our customer and Techwell SLA’s ensuring the levels of service are executed as per requirement while finding ways to continuously improve all of Techwell’s systems and processes. Working in a high performing team and contributing to the growth and success of our Clients and Techwell alike is part of our DNA. You will be required to work in the Techwell office on the helpdesk as well as travelling onsite to service our clients both on the Gold Coast and in Brisbane.
So what do you need to know?
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Set up, configuring and deployment of desktops, laptops, mobiles and other ICT Infrastructure
- Participate and contribute to a security first culture
- Support Sales team with Pre Sales Requirements/Meetings
- Support and deploying customer M365 environments
- Road based travel required
- Providing on-site and remote troubleshooting of issues escalated by our Service Desk
- Providing helpdesk phone support to clients
- Conducting installations of networks, servers and software in accordance with customer requirements
- Performing scheduled preventative maintenance
- Following all Techwell policies and processes
- Adhering to documenting and change management standards in place.
- Basic customer training on all installed products.
- Build rapport and maximise customer satisfaction
- Provide follow-up support to customers if required
- Work with sales and project delivery teams to manage jobs to a successful completion
- General project administration duties, stock and inventory management
- Interpreting and understanding supplied solution design
- Technical and problem solving assistance to other field technicians
- Liaising with key contacts including industry vendors
- Technical problem solving skills
- Experience in Managed Service Environments and supporting customers in these environments
- Ability and knowledge to support Sales team in Hardware/Software/Cloud Pre Sales capability
- Experience in auditing customer ICT Infrastructure
- Excellent presentation and high level customer service and engagement skills with capability to deliver customer training.
- Self driven and motivated (given some remote locations) and comfortable driving long distances
- Enjoys keeping up to date with technology.
- Skilled with networking and hardware
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Some level of sales experience to be able to see opportunities and also offer further solutions to clients
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously, on own initiative as well as within a small technical team.
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a busy environment
- An understanding and commitment to industry safety procedures & requirements
- A positive upbeat attitude is a must as is being resilient.
- Ability to explain technical issues in ‘plain English’
- A current driver’s licence
- Must hold Australian Residency
Required Training / Qualifications / Experience:
- PC / Server builds and installs
- Microsoft Windows desktop operating system 7 onwards
- Microsoft Windows Server operating system 2012 onwards
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Exchange Server 2013 onwards
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft 365
- Commercial backup solutions
- Strong networking skills
- Virtualisation technologies (Citrix/VMWare/HyperV)
- MacOS Experience
If this sounds like the role for you, we want to hear from you. Apply Now!