With 23 retail stores across Australia and New Zealand, Vast has evolved in the last 15 years to position itself as an innovator in designing and sourcing quality sustainable furniture and homewares from around the globe. We are seeking a committed Sales Professional to join our West End team.
Your new role
You will be part of a team of consultants who each have their own individual targets that ultimately ensure the showroom’s success. The Showroom is in a prime location with high passing traffic & an exceptional opportunity to attract customers & offer the highest level of customer service. Availability to work weekends is essential.
Roster: 2 shifts – 10-18 hours per week.
You may have worked in high value retail, furniture sales, kitchen sales, travel, jewellery or other high-ticket sales categories.
To be successful we will want to see from you the following attributes:
- Strong sales skills with high standards of customer service
- The ability to work autonomously and to multi-task
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work towards targets and be results driven
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work well within a small team
- Motivated to play an integral part in our successful expansion
- Excellent personal presentation skills
- Background in furniture, homewares or Interior Design is desirable but not essential
What’s In It For You
Now is an exciting time to join the Vast team as we grow and expand the business. We offer a competitive remuneration structure paid weekly, with excellent ongoing learning and development opportunities, together with a range of benefits including health and wellbeing and reward and recognition programs.
If you are a positive self-starter, who has excellent presentation skills and wants to be part of a successful team, then this could be for you!