At Techwell we picture a world where our solutions make running your business simple. We are a group of inspired individuals and passionate tech-heads and our customers are the core of everything we do.
The Techwell team provide whole of business solutions including phone systems, multi-function devices, digital media, mobility, ICT solutions associated applications and more.
Techwell is known as the number one phone system supplier within Australia, awarded by NEC as their NEC Unified Communications (UC) Channel Partner of the Year for 2016-17.
Techwell is part of the larger HTG, a Gold Coast based company boasting a diversified portfolio of businesses across multiple sectors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Techwell team as a Business Development Manager – Print & Digital Solutions. We are currently seeking determined, motivated and ambitious sales professionals who are driven by exceeding sales targets whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of our Print and Digital suite of solutions including leading brand copiers, multi-function devices and associated solutions including document management and digital forms.
- Extensive business to business sales experience with an emphasis on new business development, preferably in hardware and software solutions sales
- Develop a deep understanding of the various product offerings, customer needs and competitive landscape
- Develop and maintain relationships with small-to-medium business owners (5-100 employees)
- Conduct client visits on leads and referrals identified by a lead generator, your colleagues or your own networking
- Uncover detailed knowledge of the customers’ business practices and systems and align the most appropriate solution to support the customer’s business needs
Your communication skills will be well developed to establish relationships with a broad range of people. You will need to display your proven capacity to negotiate and gain commitment from your clients.
To be successful you will be self-motivated, able to work in a team environment and have proven influencing skills with a track record of consistent sales success from B2B sales, preferably within a technology environment.
- Proven track record delivering excellent customer service
- well-developed business acume
- Proven success closing sales and consistently exceeding individual sales targets
- Excellent time management and personnel effectiveness
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude and strong work ethic
- Car and driver’s license is essential
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and is outstanding at building excellent relationships with our customers and partners. The person must be able to build on current relationships, create new opportunities, and work on leads and referrals.
What’s In It For You:
Now is an exciting time to join HTG as we grow and expand the group of companies. We offer a competitive salary, together with excellent learning and development opportunities and reward and recognition programs. Our exciting new premises in Helensvale has state of the art facilities as well as its own café and rec room.
If you are a positive self-starter, who has excellent presentation skills and wants to be part of a successful team, then this could be for you. Apply now!