At Techwell we picture a world where our solutions make running your business simple. We are a group of inspired individuals and passionate tech-heads and our customers are the core of everything we do.
The Techwell team provide whole of business solutions including phone systems, multi-function devices, digital media, mobility, ICT solutions associated applications and more.
Techwell is known as the number one phone system supplier within Australia, awarded by NEC as their NEC Unified Communications (UC) Channel Partner of the Year for 2016-17.
Techwell is part of the larger HTG, a Gold Coast based company boasting a diversified portfolio of businesses across multiple sectors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Techwell team as an Appointment Generator supporting our ICT, Print & Digital Solutions sales team. We are currently seeking determined, motivated and ambitious Lead Generators who are driven by exceeding sales targets whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for securing appointments for our Business Development Manager team focussed on the sale of our ICT, Print and Digital Suite of Solutions including leading brand copiers, multi-function devices and associated solutions including document management, applications and digital forms
- Engaging customers with your excellent phone manner and service skills
- Organising appointments for ICT Business Development Managers (BDM) and sales consultants. (These product and services include copier hardware and print solutions, broadband internet services, wireless connectivity,computer networking hardware and software, cloud applications and digital marketing solutions to new and existing customers.)
- Identifying and qualifying business growth areas for our Consultants
- Supporting customer retention & new customer development strategies
- Maintain accurate customer records and update our CRM
- Creating qualified ead generation
- An excellent telephone manner
- A clear and concise English language telephone voice
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm and drive when talking to customers
- A positive attitude and desire to learn
- A strong commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- Demonstrated ability to make appointments and meet Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be highly organised and diligent in customer follow up
- The ability to work as part of a successful team
- Strong work ethic and ability to adhere to a daily roadmap
What’s In It For You
Now is an exciting time to join HTG as we grow and expand the group of companies. We offer a competitive salary, together with excellent learning and development opportunities and reward and recognition programs. Our exciting new premises in Helensvale has state of the art facilities as well as its own café and rec room.
If you are a positive self-starter, who has excellent presentation skills and wants to be part of a successful team, then this could be for you.